Mar 13, 2013

Countdown + OOTD Video












TopShop Panther Print Bralet ,  Skirt, and necklace,  Jeffrey Campbell Raze Light Platforms, Wasteland spike cuff, NastyGal stone ring, Tobi Love ring, Gun ring


(Photos by me)

My baby is a 10. We dressing to the 9's. He pick me up at 8. Make me feel so lucky 7... -Beyonce


Yasss!! The countdown until I get to see my fiancé begins (drops it down low and sweeps the floor with it). In preparation for the two days I get to see him, I have been planning cute outfits. This is one that I can't wait for him to see. He tolerates all of my black, leather, spikes and Chola, but he loves it when I get girly.

I found this adorable bralette, skirt, and necklace in TopShop. As embarrassing as it is, I'm so freaking hyped that there's finally one in LA. I don't have to be in NY to get my dope jewelry fix anymore!! Yes. That was two exclamation point worthy. I've never really done florals before, but I love that there are panthers in the print. They add a bit of edge.

To finish off the look, I added my House of Harlow cat eye sunnies, a spike bracelet and my new favorite pumps, the Raze by Jeffrey Campbell. I got them from Nasty Gal a few weeks ago and am so in love. They have lucite AND they light up when you walk! Can a shoe get any better? I'm 99.9% sure he's going to love this look. I know I do.

xx Slim
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Wow I love this modern 2piece outfit, so chic and stylish..those shoes are amazing too.
    Please check out my blog too, when get time. Have a great day ahead.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so gorgeous! lol love those shoes!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovveeeee
    http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and it's already an addiction! You got one more daily follower, love it! <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is quite amazing might I say !!!!!! i was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town Blog

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.OsVhDW0E.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRLLLLL !! you look flawless :)

    Yve Roses
    http://realfabstory.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such nice shoes! I wish they could come in my size!

    http://tallgirl8longfeet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog !! you look amazing !! love those sunnies !!!

    please check out mine too if you want

    www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In Season 4 Episode 2 of Pretty Little Liars, the character Hanna has on this two piece outfit. Yeah they film in advance....but we all SAW YOU in it first. She's a thief in MY eyes! LOL You're my fashion hero, keep the outfits coming girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them, especially in mint color. Thank you for visit and sweet comment..I am following back!:)
    jeffrey campbell white sandals

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the post format as you create user engagement in the complete article. It seems round up of all published posts. Thanks for gauging the informative posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I added my House of Harlow cat eye sunnies

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig