Jun 1, 2014

SPRING

nasty gal romper, floral, spring outfits, prints, lace up heels, allthingsslim, ombre hair,

floral romper, allthingsslim, nasty gal, ombre hair, spring outfits
lace up heels, schutz shoes, allthingsslim,


Photos by Trevor

I had watched you taking in the Spring through dusty sun kissed bodies... - Two Door Cinema Club


What says Spring better than florals? I'm not sure why, but I've been VERY in to them lately (as you'll see). Now that I can actually fit all of the pieces I'd been dying to slip in to, I'm breaking them out. First up, this super cute romper by Nasty Gal. I'm so here for the colors in this print!

While I'm usually on the fence about red and pink together, these lace up sandals by Schutz are EVERYTHING. And, perfect with this romper. All the more reason why I had to have it. 

Because I have to handle my newborn, I'm not really doing too much jewelry these days. I just grabbed a clutch, a few bangles that won't irritate Dylly if I pick him up, and a handful of rings to complete my look. I've got to say that I'm a bit surprised at all of the color I'm wearing these days, but I like it. I think having a baby made me want to look griller. Are you guys feeling florals? Let me know!

xx Slim

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loving the floral romper! The color combinations work so perfectly, especially with the pumps! Less is more with the jewelry, so it doesn't even affect the outfit at all. I bet Dylly is so precious ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the romper, you look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute romper...I love the print and the shoes are so cute

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! No problems bouncing back. Also, your baby boy is so beautiful, God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the rumper nd shoes

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig