Feb 11, 2016

SPRING BABY BUMP


I'm very here for pastel casual freshness. And I'm also here for regular clothes instead of maternity clothes. Read on for more of this look...



horseshoe ring
steve madden aquazurra knockoff
pastel outfit

Fox Fur Coat: Vintage from mom | Shoes: Steve Madden | Jeans: American Eagle | Top: Forever21


Oooooh Different colors. Ooooh we carry each other - Walk the Moon


A neutral palette is really giving me life these days. From my nails to my lips to my clothes, I'm all for it. Typically, I gravitate to black or white with the occasional red or pop of color, but the muted thing has been in constant rotation. Despite the saying that black makes you appear thinner lol.

Last time I was pregnant, my bump was there but never really noticed by others unless I called attention to it. My bump is a bit different this time, though still mostly on the small side. Since I don't want to buy maternity clothes, I've just bought a few jeans a few sizes up and these are my favorite. I got them from American Eagle (I didn't want to invest a lot of money in jeans I won't be able to fit in a few months, but I also wanted them to fit well and look nice) and they are lit lol. As such, they're a good pick for any of you that are pregnant (they don't bother my bump!) or not pregnant.

I completed my casual look with a v neck T and gold jewelry (my faves: my wishbones and horseshoes), my vintage fox fur, and nude heels. These are by Steve Madden and are pretty good knock offs of the Aquazzura "Wild Thing" sandals we all loved last Spring. I debated buying them ($785 isn't that bad lol lol) but since I'm at risk for foot growth (hello terrible pregnancy side effects, I'd rather invest in shoes once I'm certain my foot is going to stay the same size again. Anyway, I hope you guys are digging pastels and neutrals as much as I am lately.

 xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. loving your pregnancy slay style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a slim girl too and about to embark this beautiful journey. Needless to say this is my go to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a slim girl too and about to embark this beautiful journey. Needless to say this is my go to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work!Mark Curry

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig