Dec 4, 2017

NATURAL HIGH

ombre crochet hair, ombre braids
shayla drake, shayla greene

I decided to take a walk on the wild side with this animal print dress. Read on for more on this look.

curly ombre hair
blonde crochet braids



Dress: Touch Dolls


This is one of my dresses from my recent trip to Riviera Maya (which you saw if you follow me on Instagram!) and I love it because who doesn't love animal print? It really is my favorite neutral. Oh. and get in to this hair. I did it for the military ball (which you saw on my instagram as well!). Stay tuned for more from my trip and the ball. Let me know what you guys think of my hair!

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looking wild and beautiful in this animal print dress.
    Nadim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this article. It's really beautiful. Nice to see this animal print dress. You look gorgeous. I found some excellent fabrics from Spandex Collection in NYC near me which was a nice weight, not too beefy.I hope you would also like those fabrics.
    Stretch Sequins
    Glitter Stone
    Designers Lace
    Stretch Lace
    Printed Spandex

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig