Mar 22, 2019

BLAZER AND BIKER SHORTS

allthingsslim, all things slim, black blogger, shayla drake

Blazer: ASOS | Biker Shorts: Missguided | Bag: Chanel Vintage | Shoes: Louboutin

 Hey guys! Long time no see right? Well I came out of hibernation to share this look with you guys. I love this blazer so much. I saw the Dion Lee collection and died over this blazer. Because I cannot spend frivolously on trends, I was happy when Asos created their version. You can cop Dion's $900+ version or the Asos one (like I did) here. Not the exact same, but similar enough to give me the sexy vibes I wanted.

                                           Dion Lee                                       Asos Design



Instead of dressing it up, I decided to be a little more casula and pair it with biker shorts and pumps. To finish the look, I added my current favorite bag (a vintage Chanel with gold plated hardware) and skipped off to a date with the husbae. He is still not on the biker shorts wave, but I've been feeling it since last Summer. I am all for a longer short vs potential booty fall out (see cut offs). Are you guys feeling this blazer like I am? Let me know in the comments below. And hurry! I know it's going to sell out soon.

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Awesome things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks design fight shorts

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig