Apr 11, 2012

Clean









Arc & Co. Blazer, Sheer shirt dress, Jessica Simpson Dany Platforms, American Apparel hot shorts , vintage watch, random bracelets, wishbone necklace via NastyGal , .45 ring

(Photos by Ceep)

Ugh... I'm clean in this bish. Now I'm 'bout to shoulder lean in this bish. -Dro


 No one ever believes me, but white is my favorite color. There is something so regal, sterile even (I am a neat freak), about all white. If I could wear it daily, I totally would. After an entire winter of neon, I'm digging all things white/sheer at the moment. Too bad it isn't practical for my everyday life. I would go insane. Every friend (and even my mother) hated me after visiting my all white apartment.

*sigh*

My embarrassing issues aside, this blazer gives me life hunty! But for obvious reasons, it can only come out on occasion. When I kept graviating back to this blazer this morning, I figured that I may as well go all out and do a white dress to. I'll try to contain my excitement. ALL WHITE EVERYTHING (!!!) .

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig