Apr 11, 2012

All Mixed Up







(Pix by me)

Solemio skirt, turquoise ring, shell bracelet via NastyGal , Dolce Vita Jemma Boots, Vintage men's watch, random bracelets and sweater, Wool Hat via Asos , VS Pink neon bra , 45 ring.

"You've got to trust your instincts. And let go of regrets. You've got to bet on yourself now, star. 'Cause that's your best bet." -311


Full Disclosure | In preparation for my annual Cali migration, I stocked up on minis and crop tops instead of coats. I sat freezing in my NY apartment (wearing said racerbacks) all fall counting down the days until I could show up and show out. So you know I couldn't wait any longer to finally wear this totally epic, next-level-rad skirt... Rain and beach breeze be damned!

The weather in LA is crazy: one day I'm in a bikini frolicking on the beach, the next I'm wearing boots. But I'm not complaining. Where else could I get away with wearing my favorite suede booties, a wool hat, a backless sweater, and a MINI? So wrong. Yet somehow, here, it's oh so right. Yeah. Very mixed up.

It isn't just my seasons though. In celebration of my skirt finally leaving it's hanger, I decided to mix it up and whip out the neon zebra bra. Suddenly, I felt the urge to go all kinds of tribal on my nails. Prints on prints on prints. I have truly gone print crazy. But it's all good though. I've been taught to trust my insincts.

More to come.

xx Slim
SHARE:

13 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig