Jul 30, 2012

National Anthem










Silence & Noise Goddess maxi dress ,  Top Shop Harness belt , Sharp Bullet necklace , Jessica Simpson Dany platform, Forever21 arm bangle, .45 gun ring, Ruby Woo lip color  

(Photos by Trevor)

Money is the anthem of success, so put on mascara and your party dress. -Lana Del Rey


I'm your national anthem/ Boy put your hands up/ Give me a standing ovation. And clap he did when he saw this look. It was a gloomy weekend in NYC, but in this dress, I shined like a star. I had to work different jobs throughout the day, but I had to fit in some date time, so I needed something easy to change in and out of. 


Easy doesn't have to mean boring, so I went with a simple, yet sexy, maxi dress from Urban Outfitters. It fits me perfectly (it's rare that something actually fits my waist) and the slits in the front give all kinds of drama when I walk. We hung out near the water in the financial district, so there was also plenty of wind to emphasize how major this dress is.


Of course I couldn't just be pretty in my dress and red lipstick, I had to break out the gun ring, the bullet necklace, and my current obsession: my harness belt from Top Shop. I fully intend on wearing it to death because it is just that awesome. Doesn't it remind you of a gun holster? Ahhh... it's a love story for a new age.


xx Slim
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. that harness belt and this dress omg you look amazing I love the harness belt and at first I thought it was a gun holster! great look

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw this outfit is rocking stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your such a trendsetter & I always make an effort to share you with my fan page...keep up the great work your FAB-U-LOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you took a simple outfit to some next level hotness! that harness belt is to die for, great find!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic. Definitely has a bit of effortless to it. Addition of the tan harness is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too hot u got serious swag girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This belongs in a MAGAZINE!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog from Sugarlip's Facebook page and am loving your style! I'm your newest follower now. :) This harness belt is so bad-ass with this dress and these pictures are amazing! Hope you have a great day and come stop by my blog if you like! xx, Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's looks really luxury, i like this style, especially the black color! great and if you like black chain strap bag too I believe we have the same interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm soo loving your blog! Heart this look!

    www.dorranne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so bad-ass and this outfit is banging on you. I love it so much.

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, Can I have your body? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the harness..

    valentines giveaway!!!

    http://ethnikrose.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/love-is.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig