Oct 2, 2013

Sweater Weather

fall outfits, fall sweaters, topshop sweater,







(Photos by me)

It's too cold for you here. Now. So let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater. - The Neighbourhood


If I may just take your mind away, and focus it on the awesomeness that is this sweater. I grabbed it a few weeks ago while I was shopping in New York at Top Shop. While I haven't exactly been looking forward to sweater weather -my husband is D. E. P. L. O. Y. E. D. leaving me cold and lonely, I couldn't wait to get to get this beauty on my body.


To finish off my look, I added this faux leather Free People trumpet skirt. It so majorly adorable I can't even take it. I plan on wearing it all the way out until people hate it like my SOIREEs lol. With some Forever21 sandals, a few bangles, and rings, I was ready to brave the California Fall.

xx Slim
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This outfit from far looked like Three Floor dress !! Great look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...I adore your style!!
    http://anastyart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing as usual!! :)

    http://www.mschanda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous doll. Pulled it together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous please! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome look! Thant top is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! My husband is on a TDY as well. :( so is the life.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig