Nov 18, 2013

Bandana

harem pants, bandana harem pants, bandana pants,

beenie with veil, veiled beenie,

harem pants outfit, how to wear harem pants, allthingsslim


paisley pants, bandana print pants, bandana harem pants





(Photos by me)

Bandana on the choppa, bandana on the choppa. Pull up in that Bentley like the phantom of the opera.- Jeezy


Sorry I've been away! Don't fret though, because I'm back:) and getting a little gangsta chic with this look. Once I received these super dope bandana harem pants from Gypsum, I already had an idea of how I wanted to rock them.

A few months back, when I was in NY, I ordered this veiled beenie from Karmaloop, but had forgotten about it since it's basically still Summer in Cali. I was cleaning my room and stumbled across it in my STILL unpacked bags (ugh I'm so ashamed). From there, I grabbed my NastyGal top (also sitting in my luggage) and a few chunky silver pieces to solidify my "gangsta".

To finish my look, I slipped on these cute Gucci inspired heels from Clothes Envy, and was ready to live the thug life... Even if it was only for pretend.

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am so in love with that beanie, it's perfect? Now when I know where to buy it, I feel great!
    Looking fierce my dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig