Nov 3, 2012

Diamonds









Zara Velvet biker jacket with embroidered pearls, TopShop Moto super soft LEIGH skinnies, Nasty Gal Newport racerback, Zigi Soho sandals, Chanel necklace, DIY slave ring, gun ring


(Photos by Trevor)

Shine bright. Tonight. You and I. We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky. -Rihanna


I seen this jacket and I knew that we'd become one right away. At first sight, I felt the energy of sun rays...  The quilting, the diamonds, the pearls? Yass!! It is giving me all kinds of Balmain steez. Of course, I had to buy it. 

Anyone who knows me knows that I have very little self control. When I see something that I love, I have to try it on, photograph it, fantasize about how dope I will look in it. A hot mess. And if I'm feeling any type of guilt about the price, I either A: buy it ; or B: leave it in the store and toss and turn all night until I buy it. I went with option A.

I've been trying not to shop because I only have but so much space in my suitcases. I justified it by vowing to wear it so much that everyone gets sick of it. I do think that the $249 I paid for it was worth it though. For it's first run, I just threw it over my favorite TopShop skinnies and Nasty Gal racerback. Being gratuitous, I also added my Zigi Soho sandals and a Chanel necklace I got for my 17th birthday. Very simple, yet beautiful: like diamonds in the sky.

xx Slim
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I am in awe with this look especially the jacket. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket and heals are absolutely amazing. This is probably my favorite look of yours yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog!
    I am your newest follower, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shoes and the monochrome look. Well done gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flashy look...definitely turning heads! Cute shoes :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your jacket and shoes!
    Following you on Bloglovin and GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you just became my new fave blogger...#shineBright!


    http://alawyerinheelsandanapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diamonds are perpetual and are intended to be most excellent, dependable and valuable blessing one can present to their friends and family. Loose Diamonds Orange County CA is a thing which is thought to be the shining gems that gives an everlasting impact on the beneficiary and the viewer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zara Velvet biker jacket with embroidered pearls, TopShop Moto super soft LEIGH skinnies, Nasty Gal Newport racerback, Zigi Soho sandals, ... drakejackets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, I have to try it on, photograph it, fantasize about how dope I will look in it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. is diamond cut more important than clarity

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jacket and the beautiful diamond pendant that you have. Must say that you have a good fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig