Mar 31, 2014

TREASURE

yellow dress, spring dress, clutch bag, ombre hair, maternity style, baby bump, allthingsslim
allthingsslim, baby bump, jeweled clutch, yellow dress, spring dress, ombre hair,
baby bump, allthingsslim, ombre hair, spring trends,
neon clutch, jeweled clutch, allthingsslim,


Photos by Trevor

Treasure: that is what you are... You know you could make my wish come true if you let me treasure you. -Bruno Mars


Imagine the joy I felt when I realized that even though I had ordered my non-pregnant size, this super fly dress fit me at 32 weeks pregnant. Yay! I'm not sure what it is about yellow, but this color just makes my skin pop. So fresh. So Spring. 

Feeling colorful, and wanting to look sexy for date night, I added a hot pink lip, hot pink heels, and this neon (you know I love neon) River Island clutch. Yasss! Can you tell that I love this outfit? lol

I've got to admit that it's hard to feel sexy when you're bloated and tired and VERY pregnant, but this dress definitely made it LOOK easy lol. I certainly can't wait to rock this again post-baby.

xx Slim
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. you look beautiful! I think I have said it before, but I love that you are not going the traditional pregnancy route and doing all maternity looks. So chic, love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congratulations! You look radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and that colour really does make your skin pop <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make pregnancy look like it's nothing! I really love this Spring look and the pop of colors from the clutch and the heels. Super chic!

    xx AlexisSplash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the vibrant shoes! http://roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely in yellow! Adoring the handbag! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look amazing in yellow! So gorgeous!
    xo,
    May

    http://dancelikenobodyswatching.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome yellow pregnancy dress you are looking so pretty on it

    Thanks
    Jimmy Adword
    Use early pregnancy test kit: Egens Diagnostics

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig