Apr 5, 2013

Swim Good











 Minimale Animale Jane Fonda Bikini (coming April 20th) / DollsKill UNIF Penny Jumper / Karmaloop Jeffrey Campbell Attina Boots / DIY Body Chain


(Photos by Erika)

I'mma try to swim from something bigger than me. Kick my shoes off and swim good. - Frank Ocean


Obsessed probably isn't a strong enough word to describe how I feel about this bikini. Mesh, high waist, sexy as all get out? Yes, yes and Yasss! It being white makes it literally the best bikini ever in life, though I admit I felt like I should work out before I wore it lol.

I won't lie and say I ever got to working out -I tried. After letting it sit in my drawer a few months, I couldn't resist breaking it out. Who can wait for Summer? Let alone a Beyonce body. For my day at the pool, I decided to add a dope cover up and body chain.

These super fresh overall shorts by UNIF were immediately added to my cart when I spotted them on DollsKill. I fully intend to wear them all Summer. Whether or not I ever get to my workout DVD remains to be seen, but my vacation is booked and I can't wait to take this beauty on vacation. She deserves to swim good.

xx Slim
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Girl... This bathing suit is hot! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swim wear is everything I love it! Very different and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need that Jumper ! It's so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the bathing suit is amazing,i love the mesh and i love frank ocean swim good,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this swim suit, the pics are just perfect to me!
    http://www.sabfashionlab.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl you just killed everyone!!!!!!!!!! that bathing suit looks bomb on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing <3 I'm in love with your swim suit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what size are you did you get? looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a size small. It fits perfectly. Thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  9. what is your measurements? i want to get it but not sure what size to get

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Tienda de baƱadores personalizados

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig