Apr 25, 2014

BIRTHDAY

for love & lemons dress, lace dress, allthingsslim, ombre hair, birthday dress
lilac dress, lace dress, ombre hair, allthingsslim, maternity fashion,



(Photos by Trevor)


I'll be your gift. Give you something good to celebrate... - Katy Perry


It's time to bring out the big balloons -not including the one under my dress lol. Even though I am extremely pregnant, I couldn't not celebrate my birthday! Also, my baby, ALLTHINGSSLIM, just turned 2, so even though I barely made it to 9pm (pregnant problems), the hubby made sure that I had a memorable night.

For the occasion, I went with this pretty lace dress in Lilac by For Love & Lemons. I can't wait to see how dope this dress will look post-baby if it's this beautiful at 37 weeks. Originally, I was wearing nude pumps, but I didn't want for my feet to get tired, so I threw on these Zara sandals instead (it looked cute both ways ultimately). 

This has been such an amazing time in my life. My baby #1 is home, baby #2 IS 2 and I am so thankful to all of you guys for rocking with ALLTHINGSSLIM for so long *cheers to many more years!*, and finally, my actual baby will be here at any moment. I certainly have a LOT to celebrate.

xx Slim
SHARE:

7 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig