Jul 4, 2015

AMERICAN OXYGEN

Who doesn't love the 4th Of July? Read on for the shopping details on my patriotic look



 Dress: Bottle Blonde | Heels: Just Fab


Breathe out. Breathe in. American oxygen... -Rihanna

While I usually go full on red, white, and blue for my 4th post, I decided to do an evening look this year since I'm sure many of you will be hitting a party or two tonight. I'm wearing this fab midi bandage dress I got for $52. Which was a great price considering how thick the material is. It accentuates and sucks in in all of the right places lol. Perfect for that after meal belly some of us (me) get. Happy 4th Of July!! I hope you all enjoy all of that yummy BBQ:)

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really love this outfit. I will share it with my friends.This outfit what I am looking for.Keep up the excellent work you look so adorable with in this outfit.This fab midi bandage dress with dark blue color looks stunning.I am really surprised to heard the price.Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
Blogger Template Created by pipdig