Jul 12, 2017

OFF THE SHOULDER DENIM DIVA

red celine bag, allthingsslim

I'm a sucker for a denim dress and this one is no exception.  You can't beat a full look in one piece, especially in the Summer. Read on for more on this look.



Dress: Akira long sleeved version here
Bag: Celine
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana
Heels: Missguided

I think the reason off the shoulder is still a thing is that it's simple and sexy! I immediately fell in love with this cute, belted dress on site. Too add some oomph, I paired it with these multicolor lace up heels reminiscent of a certain D2 pair I can't afford (lol), and added primary color accessories. Huge gold hoops and some bangles completed this warm weather look. Perfect for a day party, I'm sure I'll be repeating this dress. Are you feeling it? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Never seen an off the shoulder denim dress. Love it!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig