Feb 15, 2013

Kids In America + OOTD Video












Bebe Harlequin Sequin Mini skirt, Sugarlips Solidarity Swooping blazer, Solemio sheer tail button-up, Brandy Melville Chiyo crop topGeneva J Black Haircalf Triangle ClutchLavish Gladiator sandal and In The Clear bangle from Nastygal, DIY Hello Kitty cellphone case


(Photos by me)

New York to East California/ There's a new wave coming I warn you. -Kim Wilde


Words cannot express how hyped I am that I (narrowly) escaped from New York. After Sandy, I have lost all tolerance for extreme weather, and Nemo made Fashion Week seem like death to me. Also, let me apologize for my lack of posts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. I promise you I was frozen, but there's a bright side.

When I landed in LA, I had plenty of awesomeness waiting for me in boxes in my room. Excited, and thawed out, I couldn't wait to start shooting again. For my first 'fit back in Cali, I wanted to channel Cher from Clueless. I started with this adorable black/white sequin skirt from BeBe. Loves it! I threw on a cropped top and topped it with a sheer high-low button-up and tucked the front. I couldn't hide this cute skirt.

With all of the leg going on, I decided to wear my new Jeffrey Campbells's from Nastygal. They're everything. To finish the look, I added a dope Sugarlips blazer with a higher back to show off the tail of the shirt, a lucite bangle, and my awesome new triangle clutch by Geneva J. I'm having a clutch moment, and this one is def my new favorite. This outfit is pure dopeness. I'm sure Cher would approve.

xx Slim
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your sandals ! They're amazing.
    I love this look. Monochrome suits you and your makeup is flawless!


    A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt screams Clueless, love the sequins! Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! My heart just sunk! Love this look and that skirt...wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in this skirt. I bought the same one. Check out I styled it.


    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'The Perfect Party Dress'.

    Have a great weekend.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look, plus you embrace my favorite color BLACK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing shooes and clutch!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig