Feb 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day











H&M neon dress and two tone sandals, Dior heart earrings


(Photos by me)

Happy Valentine's Day.  Everyday the 14th. -Andre 3000

Although this is the first Valentine's Day I've spent alone in over 6 years, I'm not going to be a Debbie Downer. I will admit that the military life is rough though, but my friends are awesome and are keeping me company while my fiance is away on active duty.

To cheer myself up, I wanted the happiest dress I could find, so I headed to H&M and found this adorable neon skater dress and sandals to match. Definitely not bad for less than $100. Actually, even more awesome because it wasn't expensive. I'll be adding a red lip later for dinner and I'm sure I'll be turning heads.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig