Jul 8, 2013

Bound











(Photos by me)

Uh huh, honey. - Kanye West

I've always had a thing for bondage and the color black. Add in white details, and I'm pretty much sold. This gorgeous caged confection by Reverse gave me complete life and I was extra thrilled when it finally arrived from Calico Boutique

After slinking in to this caged awesomeness, I strapped on my Zara sandals that I'm currently obsessed with (what is it with me and white heels lately?) and I was ready for a day of quality time with my mother. 

I literally got stopped and complemented by everyone. All day. And I'm not surprised. This dress has all the makings of complete awesomeness at all times. I was bound to fall in love. Uh huh, honey.

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. soo awesome! love the dress <3

    http://blogyoungstyling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god I think you have the best collection of dresses in the world! This one is perfect1 adore xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bondage-inspired fashion is my absolute favourite! Everyone thinks I'm a bit strange with my harnesses and leather gear but I love it so much! Amazing outfit as always

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is crazily awesome. xo

    http://fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a gorgeous dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, like always.

    chixtine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig