Jul 30, 2013

In Those Jeans












(Photos by Blake)

Girl you wore those jeans... Made a thug wanna cry - Ginuwine


I'm back in NYC and totally back in dressed down fly mode. Jeans and a tee can definitely be fly, and when you're riding on the subway, or bouncing from place to place, it's certainly the most sanitary option. With the addition of sky high pumps, a few bangles, and a statement necklace, I was ready for my day.

I headed over to the 2B Bebe store in Brooklyn to hang out at the launch party for their new Haus Of Denim line rocking the Serena Skinny Jeans. I don't do blue jeans often, but when I do, I go for dark and skinny. These are dope because they hug my ankle and really show off my shoe (love!)

To finish my look, I added this super dope (and lined, yay!) racerback from Club Monaco, my hologram Jeffrey Campbell pumps, and this blinged out TopShop necklace. Feeling super fly in my dressed down look, I ate cupcakes, rocked out to the DJ's tunes, and tried on all of the new styles and colors. I loved this look, so cute and definitely perfect for a party.

xx Slim&extid=sm_bl_hausofdenim_allthingsslim
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love the outfit! :-)

    www.shel0vefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good fitting jean. Looks great on you, simple look but you still look flyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To finish my look, I added this super dope (and lined, yay!) racerback from Club Monaco, my hologram Jeffrey Campbell pumps, and this blinged out TopShop necklace. Feeling super fly in my dressed down look, I ate cupcakes, rocked out to the DJ's tunes, and tried on all of the new styles and colors. I loved this look, so cute and definitely perfect for a party.
    Buy LOL Coaching
    cheap elo boost

    ReplyDelete
  4. impeccable!! The jeans go great with these fabulous shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig