Dec 20, 2013

Knockout

mixing patterns, allthingsslim, black and white outfits, sporty outfits, morning warrior,

gladiator sandals, sporty outfits, allthingsslim, ombre hair, sporty luxe,


(Photos by me)

Tell 'em get the referee 'cause he can get the knockout. - Lil Wayne

I started out wanting to wear this cute "Adieu" cropped top by Morning Warrior, and ended up walking out of the house looking like a fly referee lol. I love it though. The leather look made me think sporty, so I grabbed this cute visor and from there, piled on some silver.

How dope is this necklace though? I fell in love with it the moment I saw it in TopShop. Keeping with the black and white, I added this pleated skirt (also Forever21) and grabbed my fave Jeffrey Campbell sandals I loved in the Summer.

To "winterize" my look, I added some cozy socks and a faux leather varsity jacket I bought in the Summer from Forever21. All that I'm missing is a whistle, right?

xx Slim
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great outfit my dear, I am so in love with that skirt! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! You look great in every post;)
    http://www.fredericaehimen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously though, you are a swag CHAMP.. Love how you styled the socks with the heels... Pure genius

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig