Dec 19, 2013

Love On Top









(Photos by me)

Baby it's you! You're the one I love! You're the one I need! You're the only thing I see. -Beyonce

As some of you may already know from my Instagram or Facebook page, I've been kind of keeping a little secret. Named Dylan:) And he has finally decided to start popping up in my pictures. 

My first trimester was so hard. I literally had every symptom no one wants: constant starvation, tiredness, nausea. Although I tried, I just couldn't do much but sleep. Now, I'm 5 months pregnant and getting back to having a life outside of my bedroom lol

I'm rocking this really cute peplum dress I got from Missguided. I'm sure I won't be able to fit much in another month or two, because my stomach looks different every single day. And I'm REALLY hoping my feet don't expand (or worse: STAY expanded) -not that the Mr wants me wearing anything but flats and muumuus in the next few months. Don't worry. I refuse to wear a muumuu lol

xx Slim
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. congrats luv. Kinda had a feeling u were up to sumthin,lol.....May god bless u n yours!! Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit
    Loved your pics

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/hey-lets-learn-care-label.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats doll!! You look amazing, wishing you all the best!

    xoxo,
    NajaDiamond
    www.NajaDiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look amazing! Loving the dress. Who says that motherhood and pregnancy can't be stylish and sexy?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you Slim! You look absolutely beautiful and radiant in this post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you'll carry the pregnancy small... Your stomach isn't that big now, and I want you to stay fabulous lol
    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!! im good..you are pregnant! cute tommy congrats girl <3 cant wait to see Dylan on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your pregnancy, glad your staying stylish while carrying

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig