Jan 26, 2015

APPARENTLY

nude pumps outfit

Jeans and a racerback: def one of my fave things to throw on. And with the addition of a classic pump, it's perfect from day to night. Read on for more on this look...



Pumps: c/o Akira Black Label | Denim: Asos | Bag: c/o Lulu*s | Top: Nasty Gal | Coat: Forever21

I keep my head high. I got my wings to carry me... - J Cole


So I've been getting back to as close to normal as possible and I'm glad. Routine helps the days pass. I've also been trying to figure out if I want to stay in El Paso or retreat to LA until my hubby gets home. In the meantime, I've been trying to have as much fun with the baby as possible. 

We started going to Gymboree classes and they're so much fun. Dylan loves to be around other kids and it's nice to talk to other mothers. This is the outfit I wore for a day of baby classes and shopping. Because I was going to be sitting on the floor playing, I kept it simple with jeans and a racerback. To keep it cute for shopping, I added these super dope pumps by Akira Black Label. I'm definitely hyped that the heel is 5 inches. It can be hard to find a high, single sole pump.

With the addition of my coat and bag, I think my look is the perfect transitional outfit. And, it's definitely a bonus that my heels are as sexy as the nude So Kate I can't find in my size for a fraction of the So Kate price. #win. Dressing up is certainly helping me feel semi-normal. I'm coping apparently. Are you digging my causal playtime look? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow I cant believe thats a F21 coat! It looks so expensive. I really love the simplicity of this look - you are such a hot mama! Hats off to you for being able to have a play date and shop in such high heels!
    x Tanaka
    Swankxtar Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig