Jan 28, 2015

LITUATION

Velvet crush much? Yeah, this dress is very lit lol. Read on for more...
black patent so kate


 Dress: c/o Akira Black Label | Pumps: Christian Louboutin So Kate 

My current situation a lituation - Fabolous


When I think of velvet, it usually brings to mind holiday parties and champagne, but who says you can't wear it all Winter long? Especially when its serving leg like this. I knew the instant I saw it that I had to rock it.

Even though I'm husbandless right now, it's still fun to dress up sometimes and send him photos. I definitely received a few heart eye emojis when he saw this. Because the dress is such a striking color and has all of that leg on display, I wanted to keep my toes covered with a classic pump. In this case, the So Kate. 

To finish off the look, I added some gunmetal jewelry to my wrist and finger. The draping and the neckline add so much interest, that I didn't need much more than a good lip color. How are you guys feeling about this look? Lit or nah? lol lol lol

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Aren't you always lit? I love velvet looks and this dress is fierce! I love Fabolous too!
    https://realdominoj.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slaying as usual! What a very happy husband! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love this velvet dress on you. it looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with this look...

    http://askiaabdull.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect bang on trend
    www.lulamhad.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig