Mar 26, 2015

GODDESS


As many of you know, white is my favorite color so of course I'm hyped about this two-piece. Keep reading for more...




 Two Piece: Lilly's Kloset | Heels: Zara | Jewelry: Aldo | Rings: H&M


Bow down to a Goddess... Goddess, got it? - Iggy Azalea


Sometimes, you don't feel like (or don't have time to) plan out an entire outfit. Those days call for something easy such as a dress. But another great instant, no-thought outfit is a two-piece set. With the addition of shoes, you're dressed in a flash. Now that I have to use every free moment wisely, I basically live in maxi dresses. To break up the monotony, I went with this cute look instead.

Of course I love it because it's my favorite color, but it's super fun because it gives me a Grecian Goddess vibe. And what's more fun than theme dressing lol? Playing off of that, I went with a gladiator sandal (in nude to keep it subtle) since I also added gold cuffs. 

It feels great to be getting back to my old self again. Although I don't own a scale, I also think that my body is back to it's pre-baby status. I went through wanting to look girly and more conservative, but every now and then, it's good to remind yourself that you're still hot -even if you add "wife" and "momma" afterwards:) Are you guys loving the Aphrodite vibes as much as I am? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this two piece! It's stunning and your bangles are beaut as well. Very fierce!

    Jo x
    http://thefashionparadepage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Goddess look! You're totally working it! I know when I don't know what to wear, I just put on a tank, cute shoes, and overalls and call it a day lol. But I definitely need more 2 pieces in my life. I love the skirt because the drapery looks so flattering on you. Can't wait to see more posts ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig