Mar 24, 2015

PARADISE + VIDEO

ALLTHINGSSLIM, OMBRE HAIR, CHIC OUTFIT

ALLTHINGSSLIM

What's better to wear on a Sunday than a chic top and pencil skirt? Keep reading for more...





Heels: c/o ShopAkira | Watch: Forever21 | Dress: Galliano Boutique El Paso


I always wanted to stunt so hard... I always wanted to live this life... I always wanted paradise... - Big Sean


I know, I know. I've been gone forever and I haven't made a post since 1905. In my defense, I was working like crazy AND moving. But everything is getting back to normal and I'm finally able to update you guys.

First, I've got to say that I LOVE my new place. It holds paradise: the Slim Cave. More on that in a minute. This is a Sunday Chic look I created wearing a dress from a local boutique in my town. I paired it with my Akira Black Label heels for a super fly fit. Now, back to the Slim Cave. I'll probably do a proper post on it later, but for now, you can check out Dylan, and my closet/office/sewing room in my new video below. Let me know what you think in the comments!!




xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig