Apr 24, 2015

IN THE CLUB

shayla drake, shayla greene, allthingsslim, red lace dress
 Yay it's my birthday! While I'm turning up because I'm going to join the dirty 30 club, my blog just turned 3. Read on for more...

red heeled sandals



Dress: For Love And Lemons | Heels: Just Fab


Go shorty, it's ya birthday. We're gonna party like it's your birthday... - 50 Cent



I'm a little bit sad that my 20's are coming to an end AND my first baby (my blog) turned 3 but I was so busy with my real baby that I forgot. But that's ok. I'm realizing that you can't be great at everything at once. And for right now, I'm ok with being a great business woman, mother, and wife. While I'm hoping to get my blog back on track (I'm assuming that will be much easier once my baby's older and my husband is home more), I just can't devote time to it like I used to without basically neglecting Dylan. I guess these lessons come with age. Thank you all for sticking it out with me for 3 years. Here's to being 30, flirty, and fab!

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. you look absolutely amazing!!! HBD to you and your blog!! :)

    www.mschanda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sexy ! Love Red Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!!! :D Congratsss!!! <3 ... and if you ever want to sell this dress please let me know! xo xo ... business women ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig