May 14, 2015

WILD THING

 It's a little wild, but I love it. Keep reading for details on this look...

gladiator heel boots, ombre hair


Wild thing you make my heart sing - The Troggs

I'm so super beyond late, but here are some more photos from my birthday. I wore this cute little romper during the day time with these super boss convertible heels. They can be worn either as boots or heels, so you're essentially getting two shoes in one. Woot woot!  I have some more posts for you guys, so stay tuned and thank for reading!

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this look...a lot.It's an understated type of feminine but bold all at the same time.And you look gorgeous as always. You have a great fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look...a lot.It's an understated type of feminine but bold all at the same time.And you look gorgeous as always. You have a great fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig