Jun 10, 2015

ALL DAY

On Wednesdays, we wear pink lol. Read on for more on our outfits...

mother son outfit ideas


On me: Dress and Bag: Bebe | Heels: Schutz 

On Dylan: Shirt: Baby Gap | shorts: Zara | Shoes: Converse | Stroller: Orbit Baby Travel System

 How long you spend at the mall? All day. Long it take you to get this fly? All day... - Kanye West


Another day I took off, another chance to dress up with my baby. We spent our Sunday taking a day trip to Las Cruces, NM since we've never been. I wore this cute knit number I got about two weeks ago  and some of my favorite heels from last Summer. For Dylan, I decided he should match mommy. Stay tuned. I have a lot more looks coming up. I've found that it's easier to shoot if I just do it with Dylan. He hates feeling left out lol. Let me know in the comments what you guys would like to see more of on the blog and my YouTube channel. Hair, baby tips, breastfeeding, Dylan, DIY, starting a business... blogging even. I'd be happy to share.  

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's been a while since I've been here. You guys are so cute! I love the "mommy and me" outfits, and I would love for you to share your tips on blogging and running a business. I've followed your blog since the beginning and even did a style piece on you, if you can remember, and I am inspired by how you have grown your brand. I would love it if you could check out my blog. Your advice and tips would be great!
    https://realdominoj.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig