Jun 22, 2015

CHANGE CLOTHES

body con dress, misguided, allthingsslim

It's officially Summer and you know what that means: tan skin and all white parties. Read on for more on this look.




So let's just change clothes and go... -Jay Z feat. Pharell


The start of Summer means it's time to socialize and show off that body we may or may not have been working out for all Winter (I happen to be in the latter group lol). Along with the sunshine comes tan skin, and my favorite way to show it off is by wearing my favorite color: white. As we approach July, I'm sure we all have a white party or two on our calendars, so I'm here to give you guys a little outfit inspo with this head to toe Missguided look. 

Because I love big hair, I channeled Beyonce and went with blinged out earrings and a freak 'em dress. The cut outs up the sex appeal (as I'm favoring knee length and midi these days) and I am in love with the corset detail on these super fly croc embossed heels. 

To finish the look, I added a croc print envelope clutch to compliment my heels and a sleeveless duster jacket- just in case there's a breeze. A girl's got to be prepared!I'm sure all of you are just as excited to get outside and partake in all of the festivities. What are you guys up to this Summer? A vacation? Maybe a few festivals? Let me know and I'll be sure to post some inspirational looks for you so you can easily change clothes and go:)

 xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow!!! So stunning outfit!! You are a dream with this dress! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig