Jul 6, 2015

ELECTRIC BODY



My hubby is going to be home in a few short weeks, so I'm stocking up on date looks -I've got to remind him why he misses me so much lol. 6 months is a long time to not see someone. That has left me excited and nervous and pretty much in a rush to go from looking a tired mess to back to my normal self. Keep reading for more on this look.
high slit lbd, sexy lbd


 Dress: Boohoo | Bag: c/o Missguided | Heels: Christian Louboutin (alternative version here)

With your electric body, we're never gonna be alone. -A$AP Rocky feat Schoolboy Q


The only thing better than a LBD that fits perfectly is one that fits perfectly AND is $35. Although I'm slim, I do have some curves so Trevy loves to see them. I'm sure he will really like this dress. I decided to rock it with my new favorite clutch and classic pumps for a sexy, yet almost classy look. Dangerous curves ahead.

*BTW my bag is 20% off right now!

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig