Jul 15, 2015

PLAY NO GAMES

lol So I'm clearly not playing any games when it comes to preparing for Trevy's return and my vacation. Continue on for details on this look.


Two-Piece: Bottle Blonde | Sunglasses: Asos | Heels: Nasty Gal

I'm the one that you gone' take that dress you savin' out the closet for... - Big Sean


When you are trying to reduce the size of your luggage (or just to lazy to pack in general) there's nothing easier than dresses and two piece sets. All you have to do is add jewelry and shoes and you're done. Sure: it's a bit lazy. But I'm all for the instant outfit lol. 

This look is a heavy bandage set (hello no sucking in my stomach after all the eating I plan to do lol). I chose yellow since it compliments the tan I'm sure to have. I'm definitely digging the quality as I've had other bandage dresses that retail for $150+ and I can't tell much of a difference. I paired this with my current favorite sunglasses and some oldies but goodies from Nasty Gal. Are you guys feeling this look? Let me know!

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig