Aug 9, 2015

WE$TSIDE HIGHWAY

 I'm sure you all know by now that white and gold are my most favorite colors. And there's just something so luxe about them combined. Read on for details on this 'fit...



 Dress: Bottle Blonde | Bag: Similar Here | Heels: Zara | Sunnies: BooHoo


 Little cutie pie... saw her looking' super fly... -A$AP Rocky

This dress is probably one of my top 5 fave items in my shop Bottle Blonde right now. Of course because of the color, but mostly because of the cool neckline. Perfect for showing off your shoulders in these last few weeks of Summer.

I decided to keep it clean and pair it with my white clutch and heels - with touches of gold o my neck and wrists. I finished it off with some statement sunnies and red lips. Are you guys digging it? And would you like to see it in black and red? Let me know in the comments!

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig