Sep 10, 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER FOR FALL: DIRT OFF YOUR SHOULDER

off the shoulder blazer
Couldn't get enough of the bare shoulder trend this Spring/Summer? Read on for how to take it in to Fall...


Blazer: Asilio | Jeans: Bebe | Bag: Chanel | Heels: Christian Louboutin




Ladies is pimps too. Go and brush your shoulders off... -Jay Z

Of course everyone loved the off the shoulder trend this Summer. And for good reason! But that doesn't mean we have to abandon the look just because the temperatures are cooling down. This gorgeous Asilio Blazer is one way to pull it off. Here, I've paired it with rolled black skinnies, patent pumps and a patent bag for a casual chic look. When it gets a bit cooler, I can pair with leather skinnies and ankle boots, or even layer a white, long sleeved button up under it. The possibilities are endless. Are you guys feeling the look? Let me know in the comments below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Girl....you are too fly! AL-WAAAYS! lol So lovely I love this blazer--I may have to get that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational styling with high-heeled shoes.
    Share your post on my blog.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking soo trendy in this dress...To find more deals Click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flattering and appear to be well made. I have purchased several pairs of these pants. I am a woman and like to exercise great at holding you in. Great material of workout gear, not too thick not too thin. Covers in all the right places.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig