Sep 10, 2016

SUPERMAN

shayla drake, shayla greene, allthingsslim

So... I low key feel like Superwoman in this caped romper and I'm definitely here for it. I nearly threw a rock at my computer screen when I saw it online because I just couldn't handle the "yasssssss"ness lol. Read on for full outfit details.




Romper: House Of CB | Sunnies: Fendi | Heels: Shoedazzle

Can't be your Superman... Can't be your Superman. -Eminem


Beyond being super obsessed with this romper, I fell in love with these Laurna sandals from Shoedazzle  (that I got for $6 since I signed up for their VIP subscription where you get a pair of shoes a month. You can skip months if you don't see anything you want). Of course I paired them together for an all blush pink look. To finish it off, I put on my favorite pair of sunglasses I own. I rarely wear them, but this outfit was worthy. The peach color, crystals, and mirrored lenses gave my outfit an extra dash of "yasssss" 

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig