Oct 29, 2016

PLAYER

leg harness garter belt, allthingsslim, shayla drake, shayla greene

 I once considered myself a smooth bi-coastal player. Though I'm no longer between NY and LA, I let my inner player out with this look. Read on for more.





So you better keep up player... - Tinashe



If you've been with me a while, you've seen me wear this jacket plenty of times over the years. It's a classic wardrobe staple everyone should own AND its a great layering piece for every season.  I felt like throwing it over a t-shirt dress and giving it a bit of a peplum vibe by layering my current favorite harness over it. To finish the look, I grabbed my sneaker booties (that I must admit I wore to death when they were in the first time lol). These are cool not only because they say "Slayer" and "Player", but they remind me of the ones a certain pop star made that I would splurge on but... I'm not so in to do that for trendy pieces these days. Mine are also on sale right now. Player ish indeed. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig