Jun 28, 2017

HOW TO ROCK A HEADWRAP: JEANS AND A TOP


Jeans and a white top will never go out of style. Read on for details on this look.





allthingsslim
how to wear a turban
shayla greene, allthingsslim, black fashion blogger

Top: Missguided
Jeans: Asos
Bag: Akira
Heels: Christian Louboutin
Head wrap: Grass Fields


These happen to be one of my favorite pairs of jeans. They fit me no matter how much I weigh (like, I could fit them before all my others right after the baby). I paired them with this cute peplum top and a fun head wrap from this super dope brand called Grass Fields. To finish the look, I added this cute bag thats a dead ringer for the coveted (and sold out) Chloe Nile bag I've been wanting al season. Finally, I slipped on my favorite heels (also sold out) but you could probably find them on Tradesy or another resell site. How are you digging the look? Let me know in the comments.

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Simple but cute! I have been following your blog since 2013 but havent logged onto my old laptop in a LONG time, recently i managed to get on and saw one of your old posts in my favourite tab and clicked to see. I am so glad to see you are still posting as your sense of style has always inspired me! love from London x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig