Jun 25, 2017

PJs & MIMOSAS: MY MARBLE THEMED SPA BIRTHDAY PARTY

marble cake
marble cookies, marble cake pops, marble cake

I decided to do something super low key for my birthday this year: a spa sleepover party. My theme was lounging around in PJs, unwinding, mimosas, and having fun with my girls. Visually, I went with marble, pink, and a touch of gold. The party went so amazing. Keep on for more photos of the decor, my Bday dress, and a few of my favorite birthday gifts.

allthingsslim, shayla drake, shayla greene, marble cookies, marble cake with gold

I found a great baker near me who's also a military spouse, named Dana. she did all of the treats for the party -except my cotton candy that kept melting lol. These cookies were beautiful and delicious. They didn't last very long lol. 

marble theme cake
marble pink and gold theme party

 How adorable are the marble cake pops though? They tasted delicious as well.

d'list treats by dana

She was even able to make the icing on the cupcakes marble. 

allthingsslim, d'list treats by dana

This cake though!!! She definitely nailed the marble look I wanted. 


Me and my squad who came down for the party in our robes. I didn't take many photos because the point was to unwind and unplug. The mobile spa came by and set up manicure, facial, and massage stations right in my living room. It was definitely worth the splurge to have the spa come to you.

glam room, diy glam room, makeup room, allthingsslim

My closet is one of my fave spots in my in the house. I also have my glam area in there. Unfortunately, the lighting isn't great. One of my birthday presents was a glam vanity light! Im super excited about it and it's made the area super lit. 

venus et fleur flower box, gold flower box, living room decor

I was so excited to receive a flower box. Not only are they super pretty, AND REAL (!!) but they smell amazing and can last about a year. Like most women, I love flowers and I'm always sad when they die. This solves that problem lol. I added mine to the coffee table in my formal living room. The room smells amazing BTW.

shayla drake, shayla greene, allthingsslim
 Although I wore a gold, customized robe most of the weekend, I did wear this pretty blue ensemble on my birthday.




Desserts: D'Lish Treats By Dana
Decor: Slim Crafts
Mobile Spa: Salon Nails And Mobile Spa

Vanity light: Impressions Vanity
Birthday Dress: Missguided
Heels: Gianvito Rossi
Flower Box: Venus Et Fluer
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This Marble themed spa birthday party is looking amazing. Marble cake is one of my favourite, so going to book 2 tier marble cake for my big day at Seattle venues. Also, going to hire famous photographer, who can click amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salon owners are generally faced with more or less similar challenges and sources of need more than any other businesses. Inflatable Spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. An affordable arrangement is putting resources into a uniquely structured marble sparkle restorer. Most stone reclamation mixes are planned with cutting edge cleaning powders and innocuous concentrates that successfully reestablish light scratches and minor engraving marks.countertops Atlanta

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig