Mar 2, 2018

CAMOUFLAUGE

how to wear camouflage

You guys already now I love camo. I couldn't find an excuse why I didn't need another pair of camo pants. Especially when they're this unique. Read on for more.



 Pants: Namilia | Backpack: Poster GRL | Cropped Henley: Forever 21 similar here | Heels: Missguided similar here



Fashion is all about self expression and taking risks. Maybe that's why I'm drawn to unique pieces. These pants are a little risky for some but right up my alley. I feel like I can dress them down with some Dr. Marten's, or even wear them to a festival in the Summer. This time, I paired them with a cropped henley shirt and black booties. Let me know how you'd wear them below!

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Maybe it's the location..but I'm getting construction worker baddie vibes lol. I love how it looks from the front but girl idk if I have enough bootay to fill it out in the back.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig