Mar 17, 2018

GUCCI FANNY PACK

gucci fanny pack


I'm still doing the all pink thing as you can see. Read on for more on this look featuring my new fave mini bag.


fanny pack trend, gucci belt bag

 Top: Boohoo | Skirt: Missguided | Heels: Public Desire | Belt Bag: Gucci




I have been really in to mini bags for the past year or so. Being hands free makes shopping with my kids so much easier. The only caveat is that its sometimes difficult to carry my keys and my phone in said bag. Regardless, I, like most everyone, was really intrigued by all of the fanny packs coming out in stores. I settled on this velvet Gucci Marmont bag. It fit my iPhone 7 and x as well as a Louis Vuitton card holder perfectly. My keys don't quite fit (I have a Louis Vuitton 6 key holder with 2 key fobs and a regular car key on it so it's too bulky unless I'm only carrying that) but I can live with that! I have been rocking it a lot lately and this is one of the ways I did. Have you guys gotten a belt bag yet? Let me know which ones are your favorite below. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Every one wants to be a perfect,but we all know that is not an easy task,because you need grow your body fitness if you want to be perfect,and need to join multi gyms in kolkata where you trained by the professional trainer.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig