Apr 10, 2018

OFF-WHITE AND A SHIRT

how to wear off-white belt

Remember that episode of Sex & The City where Carrie takes Big's shirt after a night of getting it in and wears it with her heels the next day? This is like that. But for 2018.





Shirt Dress: Missguided | Belt: OFF-White | Bag: Cult Gaia | Heels: Shoedazzle | Bracelet: Hermes

We can never have too many oversized shirts. This one is super lit because of the lace detail at the side. I paired it with these cute Shoedazzle heels (yay clear!) and this bomb bag my hubby got me as an early bday present(How on trend is he?). To finish the look, I added some shape to the shirt with this pink off-white industrial belt. With the addition of some lip and a bracelet  I was ready to go. How are you guys feeling my morning after inspired look? 

xx Slim 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig