Apr 7, 2018

SWEATPANTS AND HEELS


The weather has been all over the place. One day it's hot, the next it's cold. The only reason I'm not complaining is that it gives me a chance to wear this coat longer.




 Jacket: Akira | Sweat pants and top: Dolls Kill

The kimono sleeves and hood are a big reason why I love this coat and have had it in heavy rotation all Winter. Because it's light, I can probably rock it a bit this Spring. I often wear it with jeans and such, but today, I'm wearing it with this cute sweat set with cut outs and buckles. To finish off the look, I wore my face black boots of the moment. This is a perfect semi casual look for Spring days with rain or a breeze. Are you guys feeling it? Let me know below.

xx Slim
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig