Feb 14, 2014

BLOW

allthingsslim, blue coat, pastel coat, monochromatic outfit, ombre hair, dior bag, maternity style,

                           

Zara CoatZara Skirt / No Name Sweater / Forever21 Sunglasses / Vintage Dior Bag / Steve Madden Heels

(Photos by me)

Pink is the flavor. Solve the riddle... - Beyonce

Pastel. Exactly what I have on my mind right now as I am sooo over the Winter colors. Enter my choice on a California Cold day about a week or so ago. 

I went with a monochromatic look: pink sweater and skirt with nude heels. To finish it off, I topped it with this super cute pastel blue coat I got from Zara. Be sure to watch the video (way more outfit details!) and I hope you like my Winter to Spring transitional look.

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You're so sweet! Congrats on your pregnancy (",) love the outfit x
    LaSugarlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastel colors really flatters you, you look gorgeous darling and I adore that baby blue coat xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! XO

    http://deansandwolves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit! I Hope to find the same coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look GAW-JUS!!! Love the monochromatic look!

    www.thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning! i love this!

    kisses www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make pregnancy look so good! This is such a cute outfit, without screaming maternity!! I love the skirt, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This coat is beautiful ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my! I love absolutely everything from this outfit! I think you've transitioned from the winter to spring colors rather successfully, and very stylish.

    www.recavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig