Aug 5, 2012

Nothing Else Matters












Metallica muscle tee , Tie dye shorts , Triple cross keeper belt , Eagle necklace , Sideways cross necklace , cross arm band, vintage silver watch, vintage gold watch, Aldo black men's watch and beaded bracelets, Club Monaco silver bracelet, Top Shop 3D bangle, .45 ring, wings ring,   Ash sneaker wedges 

(Photos by Trevor)

Life is ours we live it our way... Never cared for what they do. Never cared for what they say. -Metallica


Listening to Metallica transports me to high school. Back then, you might've found me with blue hair streaks and band patches on my self-made clothing blasting KROQ in my convertible. Those truly were the days. My musical and clothing tastes have evolved, but you can still find traces of yesteryear in my 2012 self.

It was so hot this weekend you could fry an egg in the evaporating lotion pooling atop my skin. I was literally melting. Hot as it was, I wanted to maintain some semblance of "cool" so I wore this super dope Metallica shirt I found at Urban. I swear "Enter Sandman" started playing in my head the moment I saw it.

I tossed on these amazing BDG tie dye shorts and the sneaker wedges I got from Intermix this past Feb to give my feet a break. To finish my 'fit, I put on piles and piles of jewelry without regard to mixing metals. Although I usually hate silver and gold together on purpose, this is so badass, it somehow works. And nothing else matters.

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so cool! I love those shorts! I love your shirt!

    http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an amazing look! Your style is impeccable! Love the shorts with the tee and those sneaker wedges are hot! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig