Jun 6, 2014

REMEMBER YOU

allthingsslim, ombre hair, shoe cult heels, nasty gal, high waisted shorts, summer outfits, spring outfits



bow heels, purple heels, allthingsslim, nasty gal,




Photos by Trevor

Make me remember you like you remember me - Wiz Khalifa


Ah. It feels so good to be getting back to normal body wise. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed seeing my body change, but after about 7 months, I was SO over being pregnant. Meeting your baby is so exciting. The only thing that comes close is the prospect of getting in to all of those clothes you drooled over for the last 7-9 months lol.


On Memorial Day, I looked a little closer to the body that I remember (minus my linea negra -that dark line on my stomach), so I decided to break out some of those clothes I'd bought in anticipation for my post-Dylan body. Saying I was excited would be an understatement.

I paired these cute floral shorts and white blazer I'd got from Forever21 with a top I got last August in Miami (right before I got pregnant) and these super cute Shoe Cult heels. To finish the look, I threw on some sunnies and a few bangles, and I was ready to honor those who've fallen. It feels so good to be back:)

xx Slim
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You incorporated so many colors and textures perfectly. The detailing on the heels has got to be my fave tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    VISIT MY BLOG...
    www.fashionloveronabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this
    u look beautiful

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled across your site through pinterest and I must say, you are definitely a fashionista! I love your sense of style! I am now a fan and will be following your site. Keep up the good work! - www.christyshairstore.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig