Jun 26, 2014

TOO ON

floral print skirt, skirt, ombre hair, allthingsslim, missguided


forever21, missguided, asos, allthingsslim, floral outfits, spring outfits, ombre hair




Photos by Trevor

I love to get on, I love to get too on... -Tinache


Remember when I said that I was wearing a lot of florals lately? One of my favorite things ever is palm trees. Maybe it's the Cali girl in me... Maybe it's because I love the beach... Who knows, but I love palms so much that I once cried when my mother had the one in our front yard cut down. Yes. It was that serious lol. Needless to say, I was way too on when I saw this adorable palm print skort I saw at Missguided. Need!

Feeling like toning the colors down a bit, I paired it with a bustier I got while I was pregnant and never wore (in my head, I thought child services would be at my labor bed like 'remember when your wore that bustier?' lol), a blazer, and these electric blue heels I found on Ami Club Wear. Aren't they mad dope?

To finish my look, I just popped on some nude lipstick and these pastel pink sunnies I copped from Forever21 (also while I was pregnant) and I was ready for date time with Trevy. It's so funny how hated skirts back in middle and high school, but now, I'm quite feeling them. Are you guys? Let me know. 

xx Slim
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So gorgeous! love your skort dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is the Cali girl in you because I love palm trees too (you can guess where I'm from, lol). I love the color tones of the skirt! The main that's catching my eyes are the Forever 21 shades the electric blue heels! They're just so cute! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks has affected me a lot because it have a really nice colors and your skirt is amazing! Compliments for your choice. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like it's really hard to pull of skorts and you did so spectacularly! I think I also have a bit of shoe envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful combination of dress and sandals, I also buy that kind of fashionable dress from tillys i totally satisfy with their product and main thing is that they also provide matching accessorizes with them at cheap cost

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig