Aug 25, 2014

HIGH AS HELL



nasty gal denim kink jeans #pinkhair allthingsslim



Photos by Trevor

High in the sky. Super Man. Am I high? Yes I am - B.o.B.

Some of you may remember my last pair of Kink jeans from these posts: here and here. I loved them (because it can be so hard to find jeans that fit your waist AND bootay lol) so of course I was happy when I saw that they were coming back in new washes. This time, I decided to get the "Le Freak" wash, as every gurl needs a classic wash jean in high waist.

Since it's cooling down a little, but not quite Fall, this cute fuzzy Missguided sweater was perfect. I decided to pair it with my new jeans and these shoes from Asos I received from my friend's sister (see her blog here) thanks Banke! With the addition of this cute fur ball headband, I had a cute semi-Fall look.

I can't say I'm ready for it to cool off (you guys know I hate the cold), but I won't lie: sweaters and jeans are so cute it's almost worth the cool weather lol. I'm sure I'll be rocking these jeans a lot. What are your fave denim brands? I love my TopShop Leigh's and Nasty Gal Kinks, but I'm always on the hunt for a new pair to add to my repertoire. Let me know in the comments!

* Note: you can now shop my closet on the Depop app! Download it for your phone (it's free!) and look me up: allthingsslim, or view it here*

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig