Sep 1, 2014

SCHOOLIN' LIFE

plaid shirt ; pink hair; allthingsslim




pink hair plaid allthingsslim





Fashion School Dropout Tee c/o Rebel Redefined | TopShop Plaid Button-up (Similar Here) | UNIF Denim Jacket (Similar Here) | Shoe Cult Booties (Similar Here) | Asos Turban Headband | Free People Skirt (Similar Here) | Leg Chain (Similar Here)


Photos by Trevor

I'm not a teacher, babe, but I can teach you something... - Beyonce


I'm so sad that Summer is nearly over:( The only consolation I have is the fact that I don't live in a place that snows. With the end of the best season, comes back to school. And though I am no longer a student, my outfit was still inspired by those school days. Those of you who've been following me for a while may remember that "schoolgirl" is one of my fave looks.

I started my outfit with this cute cropped tee I got from Rebel Redefined. For some reason, "Fashion School Dropout" is super hilar. Sometimes, I wish I'd gone to school for fashion, but as it turns out, I didn't really need to. Life taught me everything I needed to know (along with my internships and assisting). Anywho, I then took it way back (like 2012 back) and whipped out my fave plaid to tie around my waist (it's crazy how over 2 years later, it's still trendy lol) and my fave denim jacket. 

To finish my look, I added a leg chain and booties I got from Nasty Gal while I was Pregnant. After putting on my turban headband, I felt very Fall-ish and totally ready to conquer the halls of some imaginary school lol. But it's all good. I'm a student of the world at the moment. Who needs a degree when you're schooling' life?

xx Slim
SHARE:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig