Dec 21, 2014

7/11

nye dress, ombre hair, sequin dress, party dress

Since I'm not pregnant this year, I decided that I want to do short, tight, and majorly embellished for NYE this year. I think I've found the perfect dress too. Read on for more!



Dress: Tony Bowls | Heels: Aldo

Sweatin' out my blow out... Sweatin' out my presses... - Beyonce

I can't wait to drop it down low with my friends and my hubby on NYE! Last year, he was in Afghanistan and I was so sad because he was on mission that day and couldn't call me until a few days later. Luckily, he's home and we can ring in the new year together.

Because I didn't want to risk someone else having my dress, I decided to dig a few years back and came across this beaded beauty. I may change it up a bit on the actual day, but here is some inspo for you guys. You can check out my past dresses here and here.

Happy New Year!

xx Slim
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! You look flawless my dear! I am in love with that dress! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing. Looking gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig