Jan 5, 2015

UNTITILED (HOW DOES IT FEEL?)

winter poncho outfit
I was super excited when I got a chance to hit one of my favorite stores while visiting LA. Lord knows El Paso isn't exactly  a fashion Mecca. Read on for more...



Poncho: TopShop | Hat: Asos | Boots: Jeffrey Campbell | Skirt: Missguided | Bodysuit: Go Jane | Necklace: NastyGal | Bag: Zara | Belt: Bebe


How does it feel? - D'Angelo


Going to Top Shop was probably one of the things I was most excited about doing. Sure: I can shop online, but there's nothing like instant gratification. Not only did I get a fresh pair of my favorite skinnies (the Leigh jean), but I also got this super cute poncho. It kind of reminds me of the Burberry custom poncho I fell in love with when I saw a few of my faves rocking it during fashion week.

Because it has been pretty cold in El Paso, I thought I wouldn't be able to get away with rocking just a poncho. Luckily, it warmed up a bit and I was able to break it out. With an old hat, my current favorite boots, and a simple top and bodysuit combo, the poncho stood out as my statement piece. How are you guys feeling ponchos? Is it the right temperature where you live to rock one? Let me know in the comments below.

xx Slim
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You wear this well. I have seen a few people wear them but I think adding the hat definitely makes a difference between the poncho wearing you or you wearing the poncho !

    http://vogue-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig